Your current location：home > Technical Solutions
Design Considerations when Selecting a Proximity Sensor Technology
372 Category：Consumer Electronics
How to Ensure Safe and Efficient Modular BESS Deployments Using Pluggable Battery Pole Connectors
44 Category：Industry Control
Efficiently Implement Current Monitoring Using Integrated Bidirectional Current Sense Amplifiers
46 Category：Industry Control
How to Select and Apply IsoMOVs for Maximum Voltage-Surge Suppression with Minimal Space
51 Category：Industry Control
Why and How to Use Polymer Aluminum Capacitors to Effectively Power CPUs, ASICs, FPGAs, and USB
100 Category：Industry Control
How to Use Industrial USB-C Cables to Ensure Interoperability, Lower Costs, and Improve Reliability
68 Category：Industry Control
How to Use a Drop-In Solution to Speed Development of Sophisticated Occupancy Monitoring Designs
90 Category：Security Monitoring
Specifying LED Lighting Solutions for Industrial Environments
49 Category：LED Application
How to Select a Coin Cell Battery Holder for Maximum Shock and Vibration, and Ease of Replacement
45 Category：Industry Control
Product Category：Power Module
Product Category：Touch Panel Controller
Product Category：Sensor & Detector Interfaces
Product Category：Pressure Sensors/Transducers
Product Category：Line Protection,Distribution,Backups Accessories
Product Category：Varicaps/Varactors diodes
Maxim MAXREFDES100#:HEALTH SENSOR PLATFORM
Bluetooth module enhances IoT security
Arduino LED controller shield makes complex RGB LED lighting apps a snap
Stereo audio chips leverage Bluetooth V4.2
Use a proximity sensor to create a cat doorbell
Tiny motion sensor fits wearable devices
This final and most intense free-for-all will change the future of distribution!
ICZOOM : Promising Future of the Electronic Componants Industry
Nonstop CMOS Image Sensor Sales Records Seen Through 2021
The Adversarial Relationship of the DRAM User and Producer Continues
Address：3806 Building A, Sunhope e·METRO, No. 7018 Caitian Road, Futian District, Shenzhen
+86 755 86036281 +86 755 88600876
- 1. The submitted manuscript must be true and accurate. It is strictly forbidden to fabricate news or materials. We are not responsible for disputes caused by fabricated or distorted facts, and all legal and economic responsibilities are borne by the contributor.
- 2. Please use e-mail for submission: please use word\Txt format for texts and JPG\PNG format for pictures.
- 3. The article chart should be accurate and accompanied by a detailed text description; the translation should be attached to the original text and indicate the source.
- 4. Do not submit more than one manuscript. If you have not received the manuscript acceptance notice for more than one month, please process the manuscript yourself. Due to our editors are limited, please forgive us for not returning the originals.
- 5. Please indicate the author's name, cpmpany, phone number, correspondence address and postal code in the manuscript.
Note: ICZOOM reserves the right to modify all submitted content and the final interpretation of the event!
Contribution email： firstname.lastname@example.org